Do you want to use government funding to be more competitive? Are you a Queensland based business? Hurry up and use this opportunity to apply for up to $10,000 digital grant program!
The Small Business Digital Grants Program provides small businesses with access to digital technologies and services to enable them to work smarter, engage with the global economy and make the most of online business opportunities arising from digital disruption.
- Matched funding of up to $10,000 (excluding GST) may be provided to eligible businesses for the purchase of hardware, software and services (such as digital coaching). The minimum grant funding is $1,000.
- The business must show that the digital technology or service purchased and adopted will enhance the digital capabilities of their business and help them to be more competitive and employ more staff.
- Payment will be made directly to the business on completion of the project and on presentation of proof of payment for the product or service.
- Fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- be based in Queensland
- have a turnover of $2 million or less in the last financial year
- declare if any owners or directors of the business are an undischarged bankrupt or insolvent.
Eligible for funding
- Content creation
- Selling online
- Strategy development
- Advertising Spend
- Maintenance of technology
- Retrospective payments
- Round 4 is now open and closes on 11 April 2018 at 5 pm.
Apply here: Small Business Digital Grants Program
We had clients who benefited from this grant last time it was open so they could use the money building things that were very important for their business.
If you’re interested schedule a meeting with me and I’ll suggest ways to make the most of the grant.