What We Do Whether you’re a small or medium enterprise, or large organisation, we’ll help build you from the ground up.
“Design creates culture. Culture shapes values. Values determine the future.”
Robert L. Peters, Canadian graphic designer, industrial designer, and author of ‘Getting What You Came For’.
Let us help you GROW your business
Your website is an essential business tool, regardless of the size of your organisation. Having a good website, though, is now not enough; it needs to actively work for you by attracting new business and driving your message forward.
Most small businesses are budget-strapped, but by focusing on key principles in the development stages of your website, we’ll certainly help you make a healthy return on your investment.
Here are eight guidelines we follow to ensure your business benefits the most from your website:
8 GUIDELINES we follow to ensure your business benefits the most from your website
1. Your website is a business tool: Potential customers will engage with you via your website, so think of it as your showcase.
Consistent branding and the development of your identity often starts with your website and then carries on through other marketing and communication channels.
2. Review and reflect: It’s important to review your website regularly to ensure that it meets yours and your customers’ needs.
Consider changes in the marketplace and whether its purpose and all of its elements still relevant to your target market.
3. Design and differentiation: If your site design is not great and doesn’t cater to the intuitive and information needs of the viewer quickly, they will leave. Great design sets you apart from the competition, so ensure your site looks professional and is functional.
4. Work in Progress (V.I.P): Your website should be constantly developing (e.g., via blogs, news sections, links, etc.) as visitors and search engines are attracted by activity. As Google notices updated content, it will visit your site more often, revising listings which can improve Google and page rankings.
5. Number 1: Searching online involves a search engine, so it’s crucial that your site is picked up by them. Your company can rank highly using the correct techniques. SEO should be ongoing, along with off-site optimisation, like links to/from other sites, social media marketing, plus blogs and up-to-date content.
6. Right priorities: Set short, medium and long-term marketing goals, always keeping SEO and emerging web strategies in mind for generating traffic to your site. An active marketing strategy devised by an SEO/web marketing specialist will achieve the best results.
7. Mobile friendly: Having a ‘responsive’ or mobile-friendly site is expected by today’s web users. Facilitating accessibility will increase how long people will remain on your site, which increases the likelihood of a sale being created.
8. Encourage your customers to take action. Encourage your visitors to act via plenty of calls to action throughout your site. Adding a simple reminder to ‘phone us’ or “ask us how”, for example, can be amazingly effective.
Our Services Please select from the following for more information.
From concepts and planning, to building and launch, we tackle all aspects of responsive website creation.
Convey your business’s corporate message through a bespoke and highly-identifiable symbol.
Front and back-end development, offering the greatest functionality for the most captivating web experience.
We’ll work with you to create a unique company identity or help you strategically rebrand an existing one.
Expand awareness, encourage engagement, improve lead generation and increase conversions. Repeat.
Stay on top of the latest techniques and tactics for increasing the number of visitors to your website.
Bonnie Jonnes, Owner Happy Humans Consulting
"Dorin is an exceptional web designer with a keen eye for the end user experience. He works tirelessly to ensure his clients are continuously improving upon their Google presence, and in turn improving their business success. Thanks Dorin!"
Adam Bretherton, Owner Baycover Insurance Services
"Dorin really knows his stuff and continues to be at the forefront of website marketing."
Gemma Cuskelly, Owner/Director F1rst Class Fitness
"I needed to find a great website designer at a great price and didn't want to go to a large company. I like dealing with Upward Consulting because they are personal and real when it comes to knowing your business and implementing a web strategy to suit your needs. The…"
Ahmed Kadhem, Owner MyOwnVet clinic Moorooka
"Before working with Upward Consulting we were very good Veterinary Professionals, after working with these guys, we are still the same professionals but on top of that, we became well known veterinary clinic and we've been put on the business map in Brisbane"